Beauty products have always been girl's concern. How to get good product, covering all steps make-up with a low budget ?
Today we will use the website Asos.fr. I love this website because they propose so many brands, with endless choices of products at variable prices, and moreover, with free shipping worldwide !
We are going to sort the beauty make-up products by ascendant price on the website :
- A make-up base : I recommend the Baby Skin instant fatigue blur of Maybelline if you want a fresh and smooth skin like a baby.
- A lip balm : the best one with menthol, Carmex of course. It's even one the classic best seller.
- A foundation : here is a good one, Flawless Matte Finish of BarryM. It's quite similar to the one of Benefit, but much cheaper !
- I would advise you to keep things simple and go on with Eyes, Cheek and Lips, but if you have a blemish skin or dark eye circle, use then a concealer, and even a highlighter.
- Eye brow : time to take care of the window of your soul. If you are not a lucky girl, not having full shape eye brow, use a pencil to fill it in or a mini palette like the one below. The advantage with the palette is that you can also use it as highlighter and bronzer to contour your nose and face ! Or if you are having a long day, use a liquid brow pen to keep your eye brow last longer.
- Eye colour : here is a simple palette in nude shade, coming with an eye primer. Not bat at all !
- Eye liner : I don't know you but personally I rarely put eye liner. But in case you would like to go for a precise contour and have bigger eyes, choose this one from Maybelline with double ended : black and white liner.
- Mascara : that's my favorite, classic baby doll brush so that you can add layer and layer while keeping your lashes natural. Don't forget to use a lash curler before applying your mascara.
- Finish powder : if you don't have time to touch-up your make-up during the day but still want it to last until the evening when you go back home, put a finish powder on top of your make-up layers, by avoiding the upper eye part. The finish powder can also help to set your lip colour long-lasting.
- Lip colour : as our grand-ma suggest : never go out without a red lipstick.
- Rose your cheek : the trend is to use not only one colour but a combination of several pigments on your cheek, helping to contour and illuminate. With this blush, I would recommend to use a brush. Here is a set of brushes by ModelsOwn, having all the basic brushes that you need.
- Voila, we are almost done. Pull some stroke of brush through your hair to make it more voluminous. I recommend this hair brush for people having very skinny and fragile hair.
- And as a girl we cannot go out without a hand bag, always have a pocket mirror and a tube of hand cream with you. A hand shake is the beginning of every new meeting. Keep your hand soft and don't forget to look at yourself in a mirror from times to times to appreciate yourself, a beautiful, fresh, young and smiling person.